Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 91

Thread: Baseball Thoughts

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Burton_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2007
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    You can't forget about Stewart from Burton, He can hit in the 80's

  2. #72
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    [ QUOTE ]
    You can't forget about Stewart from Burton, He can hit in the 80's

    [/ QUOTE ]

    ah at last, the post we've all been looking for the past couple of months, and we thought it just wasn't going to happen.....someone from burton throwing in the 80's.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    i'm like you, really surprised it took this long. mack always has 2-8 guys throwing in the low to mid 80s. once in a while he'll have 1-4 guys throwing in the low 90s.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #74
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    Yeah i'm pretty sure Ethan hasnt hit the 80's. If anything he's in the low 70's at that. He is still a great ball player though.

  5. #75
    Inactive Member fierce9327's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2007
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    [ QUOTE ]
    You can't forget about Stewart from Burton, He can hit in the 80's

    [/ QUOTE ]
    no way stewart can hit the 80's.....more accurate than powerful

  6. #76
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    with shupe coaching anyone can throw hard
    "I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."

  7. #77
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    I know in the mid-late 90's the only people I can think of when I played that threw in the 80's and possibly low 90's was Todd Zirkle, I know he threw hard but I don't know if he was in the 90's but he was very close if not. The other was Wes Hall, I played Summer League ball with Wes and I was working the Radar gun for one of the games and he was constantly hitting in the mid 80's and I think the highest he hit was 87 from what I saw.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Squirell's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    I just found out that gate city's coach has something wrong with him & won't be coaching this year. not sure how it will turn out for them this year without him running things.

  9. #79
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    what is wrong with carter? this guy has done a fine job since taking over the program.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  10. #80
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball Thoughts

    [ QUOTE ]
    with shupe coaching anyone can throw hard

    [/ QUOTE ]

    mack shupe is quickly becoming the chuck norris of jokes on this board. someone start a thread of mack shupe isms.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •